How to get pourtugal visa

Apply For Portugal Visa From The Leading Portugal Visa Agency. Portugal Visa Is UK Based Company Providing Online Schengen, Business, Spouse And Tourist Visa Services For Portugal. Online Payment Options Available. https://www.portugalschengenvisa.co.uk

1 Like

Please carefully complete all details of our FREE PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT FORM at FREE Preliminary Assessment Form | NIMARIA Consulting. Immigration. Investment. Since 1998.
Once you have completed our questionnaire we will email you a list of programs that you may be eligible for, along with information about the programs, application process, fees, and estimated processing times.

[Update on the program]
What is the current status of the program in 2023?

The Portugal Golden Visa Program is still active in 2023. However, the Prime Minister of Portugal has proposed new legislation to effectively end the program. This is expected to be passed in government (they have a majority) in the coming 60 days. On April 15, 2023, the Prime Minister stated that applications received before the new legislation is passed as the law would be accepted under the current program.

I’m helping people applying for GV these last weeks. I’d be happy to help you too. I’m hosting a webinar this Friday. Feel free to join and ask your questions. I’ll be happy to share messages through DM.

1 Like

To get a Portugal visa:

1. Check requirements on the official Portugal Schengen Visa website.
  2. Gather required documents (passport, application form, itinerary, accommodation proof, insurance).
  3. Submit the application at the VFS Portugal Visa with nominal fees.
  4. Pay the visa fee.
  5. Wait for processing. It may takes within week or some times it may approves in 2-3 days.
  6. Collect the visa once approved.

For the most accurate and up-to-date information, refer to the official website of the Portuguese Visa in your country. Good luck!